Experienced vessel solution developer with heavy lift experience and a start-up mentality
Want to be part of an industry game changer? We are moving into offshore wind installation based on a novel crane solution that has passed concept lockdown and is now moving towards PoC and detailed engineering. Use your experience to help build the solution in the most optimal way possible, forming a whole new way of going to market.
You will be based at our new and open office environment HQ in Kgs. Lyngby. You will be part of a spirited startup team of 7 colleagues, where the next 1-2 years are crucial for our success.
Together, we reign over a broad array of competences, and we work together with technology and concept development partners to bring the project live. It will be an exciting once-in-a-lifetime journey.
We have received substantial funding from the Danish Energy Agency and collaborate with partners within the established wind industry, including technology providers and suppliers such as Vestas. This way, we secure strong synergies and knowledge-sharing throughout the project.
You will be instrumental to the success of the project and report directly to our technical innovation lead. You will be part of a truly cross-functional team with high ambitions and work independently within your field.
Our project is subdivided in two major parts, a crane track and a vessel track. They meet in the handshake. You will be steering the development of the vessel part of the solution and be an integral part of developing both the handshake and the actual vessel solution. As such we need you to be soundly anchored in marine solutions, but with a curious mind eager to navigate in and steer:
- The development of the needed vessel modification to carry out the marine operations
- The potential development of new vessels that is purpose build for the application
- Co-developing the handshake solution
- Building all these new solutions with optimization of overall logistics as a main driver
- Collaborating with sub suppliers and developers of sub-solutions
We are looking for
- Strong marine development background
- Experience in project management
- Expertise in being part of development projects and delivering in a changing context
- You could be an experienced naval architect having worked with designing and constructing advanced lifting gear
- Strong collaborative mindset
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where we serve as each other’s sounding boards and work closely with suppliers and partners
- Startup mentality and challenger of conventional thinking