Are you looking for an opportunity to work on a multinational company? Are you a good team player? Are you thrilled to work in an international and fast pace environment? Do you have background and experience working as Accountant? Would you like to share that knowledge with the team?
“This is your opportunity to support Finance team to develop the daily accountant tasks and compliance towards national/international requirements,” says Finance Manager Lícia Batista.
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment within Maersk Supply Service. You will be part of a professional and experienced team supporting to maintain a good level of deliverables into Finance department, working closely with Finance Manager to guarantee numbers are properly allocated and compliance respects high level of integrity.
You will be part of a truly international company. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
With reference to this position in Finance team, you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge even further, gaining valuable global business insight in the process.
- Timely and correct booking entries to the accounting books of MSS.
- Assist to ensure that all the statutory accounting and tax/fiscal tasks outsourced to third parties are duly and timely in compliance.
- Ensure all legislative financial and accounting requirements related to your responsibilities are complied with timely manner.
- Sign off on Statutory Financial Statements audited following his/her Company Accountant Register (CRC).
- Ensure Reconciliations of all balance sheet and bank accounts for MSS are prepared and submitted to Finance Manager on monthly/timely basis.
- Bookkeeping and recon of Payroll transactions
- Ensure all bank entries are registered in the books on a daily basis;
- Follow up Period Closing tasks and accruals through check-list, to ensure timely and accurate closing;
- Corporate taxes calculation and recon for accounting accruals;
- Attend external and internal audit demands/documents when necessary;
Who we are looking for:
As a person, you have:
- Good interpersonal skills;
- You are energized and enjoy team work;
- Analytical profile and detail oriented mindset;
- Results driven, sense of prioritization and enjoys taking initiatives to improve work processes;
- Have graduated as Accountant with certification updated (CRC);
- At least 7-10 years of work experience in Finance specially as Accountant, preferable in the offshore industry;
- Fluent in verbal and writing communication in Portuguese and English;
- Experience with ERP is a plus;
- Updated with CPC and IFRS rules, ensuring timely compliance;
- Familiarization with the rules ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISM, ISPS and DGSM Code;
Maersk Supply Service has recently launched a new Integrated Solutions business to support the company's ambition to become a leading integrator of marine services and solutions for the energy sector. With vessel operations remaining the core business, Maersk Supply Service will in addition bundle services and manage sub-contractors to offer a more simplified and efficient operation to customers. As a business we are focusing on delivering high performance and operational excellence in a challenged oil market, while building on and scaling the capabilities needed to deliver new services to our customers. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organization is moving into new business areas. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of around 1080 offshore and 210 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, St. John's, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Luanda and Perth. Maersk Supply Service is a part of A.P. Moller - Maersk which employs around 88,000 people in over 130 countries.