Procurement and Contracts Manager – Maersk Decom
The Maersk Decommissioning joint venture offers an exciting journey and a career growth opportunity in this newly established company.
Here you will be given the opportunity to take responsibility for your own tasks, and you will work with equally industrious colleagues who make a difference to Maersk. You can expect to be given a large responsibility and a central role in the organisation. You will acquire a large network of stakeholders and interested parties, and be part of an innovative environment which offers great opportunities for personal and professional development
To support you in unfolding your potential, Maersk decommissioning ensures a possibility of continuous professional and personal development in a dynamic and high performing environment. In this role you will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business matters through regular engagement with senior business stakeholders.
As our new Procurement/contract Manager for Maersk Decommissioning JV you will support the growth ambition of this start-up company, reporting to the CCO. Your primary responsibility will be the creation, facilitation and implementation of procurement solutions in line with the Maersk business and specific project plans.
- Develop and implement Global Procurement Standard and Supply Chain Excellence
- Effectively negotiate large global frame agreements with services providers for both rig’s and vessel’s
- Stakeholder management of large suppliers and across both Maersk Supply Service and Maersk Drilling
- Manage individual work-streams independently while ensuring that deliverables are met under agreed timelines
- Deliver insights and solutions – ensure delivery of the solutions through robust contract management process.
You will operate in an environment with a diverse set of stakeholders and will use both your communication and analytical skills to influence and deliver best-in-class results.
As primary procurement/contract manager for Maersk Decommissioning JV you will manage global performance and process tracking and improvement, strategy and business planning, and you will conceptualise and model ideas and tools. You will act as an internal consultant and project manager towards the procurement function’s internal and external stakeholders. Finally, you will provide strategic and operational support to tendering and during project execution.
Who we are looking for
You either have a Master in Business or Engineering and solid procurement experience, Oil industry experience is highly advantageous.
You may have worked in for an Oil and Gas company responsible for large procurement projects or come from an international matrix organization moving between the various layers from operational to executive level.
You are eager to fast-track your development within a lean global organization and thrive in a flexible environment with a multitude of different tasks.
If you are our ideal candidate you also come with a proven track record of excellent stakeholder management and project management skills. You have advanced user abilities in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint.
You have a strong analytical mind-set and skillset to influence and drive projects. You are able to provide structure and overview in a complex international environment. As a person you like to win and are experienced in delivering tangible results on projects with a varied set of stakeholders.
• Maersk Decom provides bundled decommissioning solutions to global oil and gas operators. Initially covering up to 80% of the decommissioning process, Maersk Decom offers project management, well plug and abandonment, towage of floating units and removal of subsea infrastructure. In the long-term, Maersk Decom plans to provide the full end-to-end process of decommissioning. • The company was established in April 2018 as a 50:50 joint venture between Maersk Drilling and Maersk Supply Service. Maersk Decom leverages the parent companies’ heritage of over 50 years of safe and efficient operations, high quality assets and technical capabilities. • For more information, visit www.maerskdecom.com