Do you have a talent for Quality Assurance and Information Management? We are looking for an experienced QA & Information Manager with a proven track record from execution projects and knowhow on information management.
Maersk Drilling and Maersk Supply Service have founded a new company targeting the oil and gas industry with integrated decommissioning services and we are looking for an experienced QA & Information Manager. Here you will have the opportunity of professional development while being able to leave your fingerprint on the position as our QA & information Management specialist.
You will be part of our newly started company with great entrepreneur spirit, working out of Copenhagen, Denmark. You will report to the CTO and ensure quality assurance processes across our project portfolio are properly planned, prepared and implemented.
You will be part of a highly specialized organization, that provides reliable, safe and efficient decommissioning services to the global oil and gas industry and given excellent opportunity to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally in close collaboration with clients and partners.
You will be based in Lyngby, Denmark and be the Lead for QA & Information activities; driving innovation, lessons learnt and continuous improvement processes, ensuring that we use our IT systems as intended, delivering technical input to tenders, ensuring QA and information management excellence across Maersk’s decommissioning project portfolio and that the projects are prepared and executed in compliance with internal standards as well as specific client requirements.
Stepping into an international environment and highly professional teams, you will be exposed to and experience our organizational capabilities such as innovation, collaboration and customer focus.
You will have the room to innovate and further develop your skills based on the combined experience base of Maersk, our clients, collaboration partners and contractors, as you join us on our journey to become the world's most reliable supplier of decommissioning services.
When joining the Maersk Decom you will work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
The QA & Information Manager will be Maersk Decom’s specialist and technical authority on QA as well as information management activities, reviewing selected project deliverables ensuring the QA program are maintained, deliverables have been properly matured, experiences from previous projects have been adequately considered and the projects are executed in compliance with the requirements.
The QA & Information Manager will prepare the preliminary QA plan and other technical tender input based on input from specialists, collaboration partners and subcontractors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure we use our IT systems as intended
- Liaise with specialists, clients and authorities
- Liaise with collaboration partners and sub-contractors
- Define, implement and maintain the QA program based on input from key stakeholders
- Lessons learnt and ensure that the we establish a continuous improvement process
What are we are looking for
- Strong QA management experience
- Experience with information management systems
- Risk management, interface management and change management experience
- Prior experience with technical queries, action tracking and lessons learnt processes
- An openminded, innovative and pragmatic mindset
- Strong stakeholder management competencies
- Candidates with flexibility to travel
• Maersk Decom provides bundled decommissioning solutions to global oil and gas operators. Initially covering up to 80% of the decommissioning process, Maersk Decom offers project management, well plug and abandonment, towage of floating units and removal of subsea infrastructure. In the long-term, Maersk Decom plans to provide the full end-to-end process of decommissioning. • The company was established in April 2018 as a 50:50 joint venture between Maersk Drilling and Maersk Supply Service. Maersk Decom leverages the parent companies’ heritage of over 50 years of safe and efficient operations, high quality assets and technical capabilities. • For more information, visit www.maerskdecom.com